NEC’s QX-S5200 Series Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) Gigabit switches bring simplicity and control to network device deployment.
Able to be standalone or edge devices in a Software Defined Network, these versatile switches increase service agility and reduces network administration burden through zero-touch network policy provisioning from NEC’s ProgrammableFlow Controller (PFC) Edge Switch Automation and configuration and management through the PFC’s user interface.
QX-S5200 SERIES SWITCHES OFFER
- 24 and 48 PoE+ 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports (can connect to IP phones and other PoE devices that require up to 30W).
- 4 Gigabit SFP+ Uplink ports.
- Support for L2 and L3 forwarding, QoS, Security, Multicast, VLAN.
- Support static and RIP policy-based routing functions
- CLI and WebGUI management console
- SDN compatible (OpenFlow version 1.3.1)
- High Speed stack connection function (Intelligent Resilient Framework.