GT890 SIP VIDEOPHONE
NEC’s GT890 IP desktop video telephone brings optimum manageability to desktop communications.
Audio or video calls can be easily made with a touch of a button. Switching between audio and video during a phone call is intuitively simple.
Users can also effortlessly change between handset and speaker with a tap of a button.
Besides 7-way audio conferencing and 3-way high definition (HD) video conferencing, the GT890’s open interface makes it modifiable to an organization’s specific needs through the development of custom applications.
THE GT890 OFFERS
- 6 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor (2GB RAM/8GB eMMC Flash)
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD Advanced mega-pixel camera with privacy shutter for HD video calling/conferencing
- Android™-based operating system
- Audio conferencing (7-way) & HD video conferencing (3-way 720p 30fps)
- Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting BT headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports Gigabit network speed and innovative telephony functionalities Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Open interface for custom application development
- PoE/PoE+ to power the device and provide network connectivity Seamless integration with SIP-based security cameras, door systems, and video conferencing systems and services Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- WiFi support enables wireless network connection