Multi-line desktop telephones with built-in Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
Running your organization on old devices is bad for business. That’s why NEC has developed the next generation of desktop telephones. Our UNIVERGE Digital Desktop Telephones sport innovative design, and are intended to deliver maximum deployment flexibility and a wide range of choices that fit all business requirements.
Easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces
NEC’s desktop telephone interfaces are designed to improve the overall user experience, while remaining intuitive—with no extensive training needed. Global icons indicate status at-a-glance including notification of new voice or instant messages, missed calls, the telephone user’s current presence status, and the device’s current data protection mode.
Improve Overall User Experience
- Are customizable to meet employees’ specific communications needs
- Supports a wide-range of features which can help improve overall employee efficiency and productivity
- Offers deployment flexibility and investment protection
- Has an easy to use intuitive interface and an interactive user manual
- Comes with options for the visually impaired such as audio key action feedback and Braille stickers
- 2 or 6 key non-display entry level phone
- Hands-free, Half Duplex
- Soft keys / LCD prompts
- Directory dial key: 10 Feature Key support
- Wall mountable
- Message waiting indicator
Maximize your value
NEC’s innovative digital desktop endpoint design is intended to deliver maximum value. No matter which one you choose, they provide the functionality you require.