Robust handset for voice and messaging in demanding environments
The I766 DECT handset is a powerful communication tool and with its ruggedized design ideal for the most demanding environments such as in healthcare manufacturing and industry.
- High definition audio in line with CAT-iq
- Provides many call control features seamlessly integrated with the PBX
- Any place accessibility improving customer satisfaction, while users keep full control over their presence
- Valuable unified communications, including central directory, presence, extensive messaging and alarming
- Additional protection to users with the man-down function, SOS alarm key, pull cord and location detection
- Intuitive user interface with colour display and icon based menus
- Dual – and rack chargers; also charging additional batteries
- Bluetooth headset connectivity provides freedom, comfort and flexibility
- DECT compliance for high quality speech and security
- Dedicated model I766Ex for use in potentially hazardous/explosive environments
Shake it up
Shocks, dust and water splashes do not harm the I766. This ruggedized handset is designed for use in potentially demanding environments such as in healthcare, manufacturing and industry. It is extremely easy to use and satisfies the most advanced voice and message requirements.
All contacts at hand
Find the telephone numbers and names of the entire organization easily with the central directory always at hand. And what’s more, you know when they are available to take a call. Simply browse to the right person in your DECT handset and check the person’s presence status. So much for convenience and efficiency!
It works like you do
The handset’s intuitive user interface is easy to use and makes the device naturally fit into your business habitat. The attractive colour display and icon based menus are appealing and supportive, while the programmable keys add even more convenience.
At the point of need
An alert? An alarm? A man-down situation? By pushing the SOS button on the phone, the system automatically sets up an emergency call, while the system can also automatically provide the location information of the phone itself.