Personal alarming and communication pendant for care and cure
The M166 Communicator is an alarming and communication device, ideally suited to provide personal safety to staff, patients and elderly people, such as in care and cure institutions and assisted living.
- High definition audio in line with CAT-iq
- The M166 provides freedom and comfort to move around
- Pressing the alarm button will immediately alert the relevant staff and send the location*
- Instant speech connection with the patient for trust and comfort
- Very easy to use: can be worn with a lanyard or a clip
- Two charger models: a desktop and a wall model
- DECT compliance for high-quality speech and security
* with DLA and location beacons only
At the point of need
An alert? An alarm? A man-down situation? By pushing the SOS button on the phone, the system automatically sets up an emergency call, while the system can also automatically provide the location information of the phone itself.
Say it out loud!
The loudspeaker function gives you ultimate freedom to move. This keeps your hands free during the call and enables you to do other tasks at the same time
NEC’s IP DECT solution can also be used to locate the M166 Communicator and its user. This is an extremely powerful feature, enabling to monitor patients when they may be wandering and provide assistance quickly on the spot when needed.
Sometimes you are waiting for a call or need to be on the alert, but have to also be in a meeting or are operating in an environment where you do not wish to disturb others. Or you may be in an extremely loud environment or circumstances where a vibration alert is preferable. The built-in vibration function is the ideal solution, enabling you to be available without having to disturb others.