Sophisticated mobile handset with extensive messaging capabilities
The IP DECT handset G566 is a sophisticated handset that provides a range of mobile unified communications and messaging capabilities to fulfil a variety of task management scenarios.
- High definition audio in line with CAT-iq
- Provides many different call control features seamlessly integrated with the PBX
- Dedicated programmable keys with led indication such as for multi-line functionality
- Any place accessibility improving customer satisfaction, while users keep full control over their presence
- Valuable unified communications, incl. central directory, presence, extensive messaging and alarming
- Intuitive user interface with colour display and icon based menus
- A dual charger allowing an additional battery to be charged
- Personal safety with SOS alarming key
- Provides freedom, comfort and flexibility to the user with options such as headset and built-in trembler
- DECT compliance for high quality speech and security
It works like you do
The handset’s intuitive user interface is easy to use and makes the device naturally fit into your business habitat. The attractive colour display and icon based menus are appealing and supportive, while the programmable keys add even more convenience.
All contacts at hand
Find the telephone numbers and names of the entire organization easily with the central directory always at hand. And what’s more, you know when they are available to take a call. Simply browse to the right person in your DECT handset and check the person’s presence status. So much for convenience and efficiency!
Perfect voice quality
The G566 handset is designed for High Definition Voice by featuring specific audio capabilities. This offers the demanding business user superb voice quality, functionality that is particularly appreciated for longer calls and conversations in which it comes down to getting all details right.
At the point of need
An alert? An alarm? A man-down situation? By pushing the SOS button on the phone, the system automatically sets up an emergency call, while the system can also automatically provide the location information of the phone itself.